Oji Holdings Corporation is aggressively expanding Forest Resources and Environment Marketing business through its core company Oji Green Resources Co., Ltd. Accordingly, Oji Forest & Products Co., Ltd. (100% subsidiary company of Oji Green Resources Co., Ltd.) is developing forest products business globally by utilizing Oji Group’s own and other forest resources.
Oji Holdings Corporation would like to announce that Oji Forest & Products Co., Ltd. has established a trading company in Indonesia to handle forest products.
1. Scope of Business
The new company will sell forest products produced from Oji Group’s plantation forests in the Indonesian domestic market as well as in the overseas markets. This new company will also act as a strategic base to further develop the Southeast Asian market.
2. Overview of Company
1) Company Name : PT. Oji Forest Products Indonesia
2) Office Location : Surabaya, East Jawa Providence, Republic of Indonesia
3) Establishment : December, 2013
4) President : Hironobu Ohara
5) Capital Fund : 3 billion IDR (Approximately 30 million JPY)
6) Ownership : Oji Forest & Products Co., Ltd. 90%
Oji Paper Asia Sdn Bhd (*1) 10%
7) Main Business : Sales of forest products in Indonesia and overseas
8) Annual Sales : 1,370 million JPY (FY 2014 plan)
9) Others : Business activity starts in March 2014
(*1) A strategic office for Asian region located in Malaysia, a 100% subsidiary company of Oji Holdings Corporation.
General Manager, International Trade Department, Oji Forest & Products Co., Ltd.